My Birthday Wish List 2013
One thing I don’t like about being an adult is the fact that gifts I get for my birthday pretty much suck. I know, I know, it’s the thought that counts, but really, I don’t need any more blenders or a new set of glassware that I will never have use for and seriously, if I wanted a new tupperware, I would go to the nearest dealer and buy it myself.
Seriously, I want stuff that are not related to hygiene or isn’t a basic need. I’m very well capable of buying those things on my own, now give me something I can’t afford or can’t buy! Hahahaha! To help you along, here’s a list of what I want for my birthday, it’s on September. Don’t see anything you can afford or want to buy? I would love cash! $10 will go along way, you can find the donate page right here. Hahaha!
So, here’s my birthday wish list for 2013, I will add more when I think of more stuff I want but can’t have because 1. I can’t afford it. Hahaha! and 2. It’s a want not a need, in other words, there are more things that are more important, this is why people have birthdays, so they can get what they want.
1. an iPhone 5. – I have a 3GS, and it’s really old and needs replacing, although, a 4S will do too.
2. A year’s supply of Fake Eye Lashes from Etude. – My lashes are long enough, but fake lashes really make my eyes pop and make me look gorgeous.
3. good humbucker at musicians friend – I don’t know where or when I’m going to use this, but it’s always nice to get new stuff. Hahaha!
4. New Pairs of Shoes! – I love shoes, I’m a size 6 in US, 4 in UK, 37 in EU and 23 in JAP. It doesn’t have to be expensive, as long as it looks great.
5. New Spill Proof Coffee Mug – Something that I can throw in my bag without worrying that the coffee will spill.
6. A Spa Day – I would love to get a whole body massage, a facial, a mani and pedi. That would be such an awesome birthday treat indeed!
7. A liter of Jose Cuervo Tequila – One of only 2 drinks that can make me dead drunk, hahaha!
8. iTunes Gift Card – Even the one that costs $15 will do, I’m running a bit low on iTunes credit.
9. A food adventure with fellow Baguio/Cordillera Food Bloggers – This one is tricky because everyone is busy with their own lives, but I hope that we’ll be able to set a time to discover a new place in Baguio to hang out and eat at soon.
10. World Peace – Seriously, we should all make an effort to stop being jerks. Admit it, all of us have been jerks at one point, and the only way we’ll ever have World Peace is when we start to change with ourselves.